19 August 2012

Help whit the Swede on tour Project Process?

It is Sunday and the weather is nice and I'm sitting in front of my computer and thinking. On how to tilt this project and what the goal is with projeketet?

I'm very splitrad what to make of it!

Therefore, I would like help with ideas from you visitors and readers about what you want out of this and read about and see here in the future.

So send your suggestions to me at swede@2b4y.com or comment about this on this blog post here. And how crazy Proposal is, it is always worthwhile to read and consider it!

For them the most crazy and worst ideas tend to be their best ideas!

Best greetings

Chris Swede

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    Why not run the project as a crowdfunding project where you travel around to people around the world. Plus we will also avoid a lot of advertising on the page. :-)

    Good luck with projeket and pleasant greetings

    Donald

    ReplyDelete

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com