26 August 2012

I want your travel queries and travel trips suggestions?


Now it is almost september, and for most of you is the summer holidays over now.

But when I look at my pictures from the summer holidays and dreaming myself back and away. Starting my thoughts immediately fly away, and I start to think about where to go on holiday next time.

Therefore, I want you now share with us, your future thoughts of upcoming holiday dreams here.

You can write them in the comments here, and feel free to add a link to where you're going and so on. Or you can send them to swede@2b4y.com.

I will read them and use them, to find interesting vacation ideas on where to go and write about them here.

I look forward to all your travel queries and travel trips suggestions here.

Chris @ Swede on tour

I hope you not forget to press the share button on this post, so that all your nice friends also get the opportunity to take advantage of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com