10 August 2012

You're invited to read Swede on tour daily news

Paper.li Subscription invitation
inviter_avatar Swede on tour
Come read my newspaper
You are invited to discover my newspaper! I select and edit my favorite content daily, and Paper.li does the rest. It's a great way to treat yourself to fresh news...
Swede on tour daily news
Published by Swede on tour
Accept Invitation
This message was sent by a friend who uses Paper.li to keep up with their favorite news.
If you would prefer not to receive emails when other friends invite you to Paper.li, Click here

1 comment:

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com