27 September 2012

Nisse is going into a bar and orders a beer.

Nisse is going into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender set it in front of him and Nisse knocks out the entire glass over him.
-What do you do, shout the bartender.
"I apologize," said Nisse. I don't know what the father in me, but every time I go into a bar and get my beer as I look out across the glass over the bartender and afterwards I am ashamed so terrible.
-You should go to psychotherapy, "says the bartender.
Nisse goes his way and is not visible in several months, but then one day he comes up in the same bar and order a beer. The bartender put the beer in front of the Nisse pouring out all the glass over the bartender.
-What are you up to, shout the bartender. Did you not psychotherapy??!
-Yes, and now I am ashamed and not dugg at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com