24 September 2012

Partytrick

There were two rather drunk men in a bar on the 40th floor of a skyscraper in New York City. Suddenly said one:
"Do you know that uppvindarna outside this House is so strong that if one goes out the window so they don't fall down."
"It may well not be," replied the other.
"Yes! Some technologies, but I bet 1000 dollars that I do not fall down! "
"OK!"
Said and done! The man went up to the window, opened it, stepped out and hung suspended in the air.
"It was like hell," said the second man, "I put 2000 dollars on that I also can do it!!"
"Uhh ... Okay then! ", replied the first, whereupon the other quickly took a step out the window and fell to the hands loosely down towards the ground.
The first went quietly back to the bar and sat down and ordered a new drink. The bartender gave him it and said:
"Fuck what you become evil when you are full Superman!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com