19 September 2012

Sune was sitting at the bar

Sune was sitting at the bar and deppade over his fourth glass of beer. Your friend battering him in the back and asked:

-Why this acidic mine?

-Problems at home, sighed Ron. We had a terrible quarrel and finally shouted Kerstin was thinking that she does not say a Word to me in a month and then she ran out of the room and slapped back to the door.

-Yes, it was sad but a month goes quickly.

-I know! Today is the last day, so that's way I am so sad today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com