18 September 2012

Three Bill

There were three Pitchers who came into a bar and ordered a bottle of beer, the bartender walked away to know those scribbled notes and took out three beers, and judgment on the bar counter. Then got a Bill for and vevade away a boomerang which made a turn through the bar and on the way back, with the beer and placed them in front of everyone, then he said "hallo guys i am from Australia, you can call me crazy Bill.

They sat down and drank his beer, and when all three drank up stepped the other Bill up, threw up three beer mats, drew his revolver and shot a hole in each. Then he said "Hello guys i am from America, you can call me" wild Bill ".

So thought a third Bill that has the other presented itself so surely I also so he got up and rebuked up your shirt and showed three nipples, then he pulled down  pants and was hanging out with two sets, then he said "hello guys i am from Russia, you can call me Tjernobill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com