26 October 2012

Adolf Hitler took a morning walk

Adolf Hitler took a morning walk along a lake and suddenly slipped and fell into the water. The cold gave him rapidly cramp and he ended up in the deep water and was finding it increasingly difficult to stay afloat. Just as he began to fall, a youth perspective on him from the beach, and the young man threw himself into the water and managed to drag up the dictator of Germany. As soon as Hitler recovered somewhat, he said: "what is your name, young man? I must reward you for that you saved my life.The youth knew now who it was he had rescued, and also saw how men in the naziuniformer rushed to and formed a ring around him. Horrified, he originated:-J-j-my name is Isaac Goldstein.-a Jew! exclaimed Hitler and saw distrustful of the youth. Well, you have saved my life. Say what you want.-just one thing, "said the young man. To you, for God's sake don't say anything about this to my father!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com