14 October 2012

Eating grass

One morning was a wealthy businessman in his limousine on the way to work when he saw two men standing on their knees and eat grass at the side of the road. He asked his driver to stop the car so that he could investigate the matter.
-Why are you eating grass? ", he asked the two men.
"We do not have money to buy food, said one man.
-Join me instead, suggested the businessman.
"But this gentleman, I have a wife and two children as well," said the man.
...-Take it with them, said businessman and then turned to the other man. Come with us you too!
"But this gentleman, I have a wife and six children, said the other man.
-Take with them, there is no problem, said businessman.

Everyone jumped into the car-which was not an easy task, despite the size of the limo. When they had gone a bit, said one of the poor men:
-I cannot thank you enough. It is really nice of you to include us all.
"There is no problem whatsoever. The grass where I will be 30 inches high.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com