12 October 2012

"The largest sow I have ever seen"

Worst memory ...

It was when I ran on a pigg car on Salarakan. I was out on tour, and it was so long ago that it was on the left. When the road was any hitchhikers and I turned me against them and said that we had not. I had always been behind a Volvo and all of a sudden turn it out and run on the tractor before I run into. I wake up to wake me and put me on the side of the road. So, I see suddenly the largest sow I have ever seen next to me and I was terrified. I plåstrades on and continued my tour and the same Christmas, I received a wood pig sent to me with a card which said "We hope to be seen under other circumstances. The sow conceived 12 piglets a week later ". Then I understood why she had been so thick.

Best memory ...

– When i was in Thailand when I turned 70 this year. All the children, grandchildren and a great-grandson was in and it was so wonderful to be there with all of them. I made a similar trip with MOM and dad to Kos in Greece and there are the two trips I agree.

The Pack I always down in the suitcase ...

– Photographs and candles are the most important besides the toothbrush and such things. I want to always have with photos of family and sterarinljus to get the snuggle up in the hotel room. If you ask whether we should burn them so tend it well.

The first thing I do on
the hotel room ...

– Either, I have purchased or have I picked flowers that I put forward. Then I felt confused on where the position where they are going to set their suitcase, so I packed up the bag and so I hide it under the bed. I don't want it to feel like I'm on the road. And a tip is to always leave the lamp switched on to the bathroom at night. Once when I was in a hotel room and famlade up to toan at night, I was angry about the fact that someone made a Bureau in the way of the door and would just get over it when I realize that it is not an agency but the window frame. I was going out the window.

Travel Tip ...

— When you are packing, folding not only and put down the bag. Outsource your pants straight over the bag so they hung out over the edge, then in the next garment over and fold since the first cloth over the other. Then there will be no sharp creases and nothing gets wrinkled. It is the world's best practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com