28 November 2012

Anna bergendahl: I was terrified first night

Worst resminne?

It was the first time I went to India and saw a huge culture clash. We arrived in the middle of the night to Chennai and the first night was horrible. It was grating for Windows and my friend that I would sleep with came late because she forgot his passport so I got myself to sleep first night and I was terrified. However, I have survived the first night and then it was fine. I was 18 years old and had only traveled in Europe before and it was pretty big differences to come to Asia.

Best resminne ...

– It is actually the same trip. After the terrible night we went to a village where I lived in an orphanage for three weeks while I signed a project work. Where I acklimatiserade me, felt welcome, and come in both children and staff. I felt I fit in, and it is definitely one of my best travel memories.

Favorite Destinations ...

I like to take a weekend with my friends. Previously, I lived in Nyköping and Skavsta remained close and then flies to most major cities in Europe and I love mostly Barcelona. I was there on a field trip when I stuff in Spanish and has returned several times. The sea, the people, the culture and the beautiful architecture are some of the things that attracts. It really is a favorite destination.

The Pack I always down
in the suitcase ...

I do like having a bikini even if I go to a cold country. I love to swim and there is a pool, so I fit in. I have also always with me a heart as my godfather täljt in wood and an amulet that I received from my dad. I am quite superstitious by me so the two things I always have with me in hand luggage.

The first thing I do
the hotel room ...

– Coffee and kettle must be present. And like a refrigerator. I often live long in hotels and I would like to be able to make their own breakfast. It is even better if the stove so I can cook my own food. I get tired pretty fast to eat out. Otherwise, I am not so careful with standard and so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com