28 December 2012

A motherfucker to guess

The great Hunter entered the bar and bragged that he knew again hides and bullet holes on fallout game.
He said:
-Junction for a blindfold, grab some beer and animal skin so I'll talk about what it is for animals.
The bet was taken, and the hides were developed. He began to feel the first skin and said:
-An antelope, shot with a 22.
Which was right. A beer to him.
The next skins was a tiger, was shot in the heart with a 308: a. Correct again and a new beer.
So it continued.
After many beers so raglade him home.
When he woke up in the morning, he saw that he had a real blåtira and said to his wife:
-Certainly, I was full yesterday, but I was not?
-Nääää, replied the mistress, it was I who made it there. You came home and la you, put your hand inside my panties, gnuggade a little and then said:
-Skunk, killed with an axe ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com