15 December 2012

At the Club

A mobile phone rings and one of the men in the locker room responds "hands-free" with the loudspeaker. Everyone else in the room listening.
Man: HELLO!
Woman: Honey, I am. Are you at the Club?
Man: Yes
Woman: I am in Clowntown, and have found a great leather jacket. It costs only $ 7500. Is it OK if I buy it?
Man: Yes, of course, if you now think so much about it.
Woman: now that I have you on the line so ... I was also just past the Mercedes to be mounted on which star you know. They have received in 2011 model year, and they had a superhäftig SL500. It is precisely this which I always liked me.
Man: what is it?
Woman: 2.2 million of the standard version.
Man: OK, so buy it then, but for the price, it also included a snow tyre!
Woman: thank you, dear what is pretty. It was just one more thing. Summer house we looked at last year, is for sale again. For 10 500 000 SEK.
Man: OK, give only 10 million. It accepts they are safe and do not, so give them the half billion. After all, it is a good price.
Woman: OK. I'll see you later. I love you, princessmisia!
Supervisor: bye-I love you too.
The phone call ends and the other men in the locker room staring at him-to score — until the man with a big smile says:
Man: is there anyone here who know whose phone it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com