26 December 2012

Experimental treatment

It was a guy who suddenly become impotent. After several weeks of frustration, he eventually broke up and went to the doctor.
After a thorough examination the doctor says:
"I have bad news and good news. The bad news is that the muscles around your penis is förtvinat, and it is unfortunately incurable.
And the good news? asks the man, with the panic in my mouth being.
-A experimental treatment ... but it can fail. It is to be implanterar the muscles of an elephant unges proboscis in the penis.
The man is thinking over the matter and says so:
-Well, I can't imagine a life without sex, and I would discard me forever if I tried something, so we tried.
So the doctor performing the surgery and everything goes as planned.
A few weeks later he goes out with his girlfriend at a restaurant to celebrate his new equipment. When they are sitting at table, he knows how it moves in the crotch, more and more, until it makes really bad. To soften the pain, he decided to pull down the gylfen.
Suddenly pressing himself ruling out of gylfen, slipping over the table and greppar a basement French from bread basket, before it disappears down into my pants again.
-Wow, "said the shocked his girlfriend. It was awesome. Can you do it again?
With tears in his eyes and högrött face meets the man:
-Maybe, but I don't know if I can fit a roll in the ass ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com