24 December 2012

Hamsters in brallan

A kaxig southerners came up in a bar in the northern United States, he said,
-Front with a beer, but it'll be a great beer because I have such a big stake!
He got his beer and he swept a nafs;
-Another beer, and it should be a great one! because I have so much pull buoy!
A few moments passed,
-More beer! Great, it must be because I have such a big balle!
-Nähä you! The bartender said, – you are standing here on the boast, so you'll have no more beer so you get fan in me prove that you have such great balle as you say!
The man nodded and started to snap up your pants where it suddenly climbs up a big fucking hamster.
"But what the hell," said the bartender, do you have hamsters in your pants?
-Hamsters? It is Hell no hamsters! It is flatlöss ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com