23 December 2012

If the two dwarves

The two dwarves used to meet at the restaurant. One had to being hunchbacked, the other club foot. One day, dived puckelryggen without hump.
-What happened?! asked klumpfoten.
-Yes, I genade through the forest last night, where I met the devil. He wondered what I had on the back. When I said it was a hump as he said, it takes me.
"It was like the great fan," said klumpfoten. If I genar through the Woods tonight so maybe I lose klumpfoten.
Said and done. Klumpfoten knallade into the forest on his return, and it was not long until he met the devil.
-Dwarf what do you have on your back? röt devil.
-Nothing, dwarf was a wailing.
-Here's a hump, "said the devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com