20 December 2012

Outside my window

It confused the professor was out and went by train where he was attending a Conference in Gothenburg. After a few hours, he was forced to leave the cab to visit the toilet and when he was finished was a small problem: he could not return to his seat.
Finally, he met the conductor who tried to help:
-You don't remember any direct marking on the cab? Were there any other people in the or?
-Well, now that you say it, I do remember that it was a small lake outside my window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com