07 December 2012

Usually he was the fire and flames

S-Bahn towards Märsta

An elderly woman travelling with their grandchildren; a lot of trains interested boy ~ 6. He is holding a toy train and point exalterat on different things that he learned about in his "trainbook". The woman tells the story of a steam locomotive that can go with close to her summer cottage. She then explains that the steam locomotive powered by coal as it fires.
The boy (seriously): I do not want to go to the train!
The woman (disappointed): I think you would think it was really fun ...
The boy (upset): to burn up?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com