25 February 2013

Abisko K rsavagge-L kktatj kka Bj rkliden Abisko, July 2012

On July 14, was the start of Swedish Alpine Ultra, Nikkaluokta, Abisko, 105 km; D I sj lv r be r of this race 's, I could not participate. My planning was that as well as the 2011 g ra str fold after the participants arrived in m l. But d from Abisko to Nikkaluokta. Now it was not s, much depending on heavy rain.
With a little distance to the 14 July and ultraloppet, I can say that after some of the participants f n tt beg stories and pictures, it was a tough race. That of all the big raining River FL occurred. Much of this I could see n r I p l rdagen tried from Nikkaluokta to Abisko. The E10 was the large rivers in the ditches along the v gene. This I was able to note with st greater clarity p's Sunday n r I tried to Kiruna with luggage belong dure de l pare who got the break.

(F) to see how much water there was on the trail I went p s Monday afternoon about 3 miles into p trail from Abisko.

In st instead of f to wander to Nikkaluokta's best mde I f r g ra the same round as 2011, n namely: Abisko rsavagge kktatj K-L kka Bj rkliden Abisko. Com iv (g) around 9.30 p m Sunday and given p everything raining's I didn't know if it was possible to get around. It was, inter alia, the tt but not's that it became a problem. M tte n some hikers who tipped off about how I'd g f r to avoid the v rsta River FL dena. Shortly before the K rsavaggestugan there is a wide river FL the d r I f last year after's kt a good verg ngsst lle but eventually had to take off my shoes and Wade over. Thought it was less water in r. Took off my shoes and waded across. It was about 50 cm as the deepest. V weather was fine and warm with some clouds.
Sat p the stairs at the K rsavaggestugan and such a bit. Best mde me d to g ra all round. Had the tour posted since former p GPS's it was just f follow the.

Fr n K rsavagge r the f rst a steep ascent p ca 500 m p a str leak of approximately 2 miles; The r's steep that n town must crawl f r to get around. F last year s g I a large stone that l g ra n AV been edge and s g to n at the tipping over and roll down f r fj llsidan. Now there was no stone d r f s probably had gone in connection with sn sm ltningen. It seemed no sp r of the stone.

H r up p 1200 metres there is a fantastic view, sitting on a stone and just enjoying. even if it is a hassle to get up it more n v l v rt this anstr turn. Will g ra if it n sta r.
A number of reindeer stood and watched p me, wondered v l was it was f r rascals as kr p d r.




V l up there after the steep ascent's was about 3.5 miles to L kktatj kkastugan. This str leak was f last year completely t cracked with sn. Now it was less with sn and g p a very stony surface. In addition, sn n soft and bl t. A number of g times stepped me through with the whole leg. At a currently, I got stuck with the leg in lle sn n. Got gr va p back of the l form and a bit down f r to come loose. On other occasions I s s g currently that water gushed under sn n fr n fj llkanten to an sj lite l no longer away. V gade not g ver h r and g around and up-the Rocky fj llkanten.

V l up p 1200 metres s came into clouds that made visibility became's mre. S I got fully trust-the pickled route p GPS. It went well, got to the L kktatj kkastugan around 17: 30 r f some food, I thought. (F) "last year's was a very nice woman who said that it would have dinner's must have best set this in f rv g, but she could v rma a goulash soup and save a v ffla. This was well after having been out for a whole day. Now I got told by a not so nice woman and that Gulaschsoppan was for lunch and it was not now. A v ffla could she g ra. Got into a cold's dan after 30 min. (F) last year I recommended hikers to g to the cabin and take this good soup. In r avr der I.
Then it was to go on to Bj rkliden about 10 km in bl t sn. P v gen down s g I this monster.

Have you eyes with it and a little imagination, one can see much.
Fr n Bj rkliden became the Rallarleden forward to Abisko. Came to Abisko 22,15. The round took 12.5 hours.


It was a h annual tour. We r n sta alone, f except those I m tte in the beginning, and those who were in L kktatj kkastugan. The man's g was a number of reindeer and the sound man h value came from f and it reflects and babbling jokkar.
Can not sl ppa tank p v der who r dde on 14-15 July, cold and rain.
Wonder how m nga walkers such as lower p how fast v weather can be used and that it can get much rain as f r to the impact that bridges washed away.
P www.swedishalpineultra.se 's comments and ask the participants and more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com