23 February 2013

Male and female

A woman and a man were involved in an auto accident, and a very difficult one. Both cars were completely destroyed, but Amazingly enough, they survived without injuries. When they scrambled out of the cars said the woman:
-So you're a man, it was interesting. I am a woman. WOW! Look at our cars! There is nothing left – and we are unharmed. This must be a sign from God that we shall continue to meet and be friends and live together happily in all our days.
Flattered man replied:
O Yes, I agree with you. This must be a sign from God!
The woman continued:
And look at this, here's another miracle! My car was totally destroyed, but my bottle of wine didn't break. God must want us to drink this wine and celebrate our good luck.
Then, she handed over the bottle to the man. The man nods and agree, open the bottle and drink up to half and then hands the bottle back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, puts on the CAP and leave it back to the man. The man asked:
-You should not drink anything?
-No thanks. I think I'll wait for the cops …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com