08 February 2013

Meeting with a spirit

Once upon a time there was an old woman who went to the beach. There sat an old man on a bench, and beside him sat a small man and played on a piano. The old woman walked up and said to the old man:
-Wow, that was a little man next to you.
-Yes, I met at a spirit and I got requests for me what I wanted, "replied the old man.
-Uh? Would I be able to encounter this spirit?
The old man replied, Yes, and called on the spirit.
The spirit asked the old woman what she wanted and she replied:
-100 million I want.
The genie nodded and disappeared and vips, so was there 100 melons beside old lady.
-But I said million, melons, complained about the old woman.
The old man answered:
-The spirit is bad. Do you really think I wanted me a 20 cm long pianist???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com