18 February 2013

To swap the whining against Djungelvrål

Bus between Oslo-Gothenburg


A boy ~ 5 and his MOM ~ 35 sitting on the bus. The boy is very noisy and fellow passengers have annoyed screwed on itself for a while. In the end goes a girl ~ 20 until the boy and hold up a bag of candy.
Girl: you get my whole bag of candy if you are quiet until we come to Gothenburg.
The boy reaches for the bag.
Girl: no, I promise that you'll get every single yummy if you are silent for an hour. I take time and you get the bag when we're ahead of the game.
She goes and sits down again.
The boy (to his mother): Mom, I want candy!
Mother: no, I have no candy. If you are kind now you get the candy out of the girl.
Boy: I WANT CANDY NOW, MOM!
The journey continues in anything but silence.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com