18 March 2013

Looking for corporate sponsors to the following projects .......

This is my current crowdfunding projects that´s I'm working on now:
One travel project
Two food project
Three new e-book project

I always work with crowdfunding in all my projects. This means that the more your comapny donates and supports the project, the more can I give back to you as corperate supportive donor.

You as the corperate donor will be a part of the exclusive group. As will have and get the chance to be those who can influence on how and what you think will happen and be in their various projects.

If you and your company have some ideas and questions on how we can collaborate together, and you want to discuss this with me. Do not hesitate to contact me immediately and directly on swede@2b4y.com.

Now just click the donate button here. and enter project name which you wants to support, and whit your email address, and you can choose any amount you want to donate. In return for the donation, you will get chans to choose a completely optional e-book, and you will get totally free from me.



I'm always looking for proofreaders to my books. As a proofreader means you always get to read my new books for free, and also long before they come out and have been published. You register by sending an e-mail to me at swede@2b4y.com and writable "proofreader" in the title bar.

I hope you do not forget to press the share button on this post, so all your friends get a great opportunity to take advantage and benefit from this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com