04 March 2013

Scandinavian "I Love You"s

Valentine's Day is a great opportunity to tell the love of your life about your feelings, especially when you're on a romantic trip - whether in Sweden, Denmark, or in Norway. If you're spending Valentine's Day in Scandinavia, surprise her/him and say "I love you" in the local language - it's not as hard as you might think...

'I Love You' in Swedish: Jag ?lskar dig ("yah els-kahr day")

'I Love You' in Danish: Jeg elsker dig ("ya els-kah di")

'I Love You' in Norwegian: Jeg elsker deg ("yai els-ker dey")

'I Love You' in Finnish: Mina rakastan sinua ("Meenah rah-cas-tan see noo ah")

'I Love You' in Icelandic: ?g elska ?ig ("eh els-kah thay")

Related articles: Valentine's Day in Scandinavia | Useful Phrases for Travelers | Annual Events

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com