13 August 2012

It was German, Norwegian and Swede who ...

There was once a German, a Norwegian, and so the Swede. They would stay overnight at a hotel. Unfortunately, all the rooms but they had to sleep in the attic if they wanted. The hotel owner told me that a ghost was there, but because they were not afraid of ghosts, you decided which to accept the proposal. The German went up only. Once he was in the attic, he heard a voice saying:
- I'm the ghost with the red eyes.
Then the German scared and jumped out the window. The Norwegian was the one who then came up. He heard the same voice.
- I'm the ghost with the red eyes.
He was so scared that he ran straight through the wall. Then it was the Swede's turn to go up into the attic.
- I'm the ghost with the red eyes, whispered the voice.
- Well, said the Swede, I'm the Swede with the red spots dot underpants.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! So typical Swedes to do and be like this when something happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. But, for me, the guys who unyu-unyu korea was not my type because it looks like a lack of testosterone. Still cakepan also his Peterpan.Ya Ariel, right? Yes, is not it? Hehe! "

    ReplyDelete

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com