24 August 2012

Looking for a sponsor who wants to organize a competition together with me.

Current today I'm looking for a new sponsor who wants to be with me, and organize a competition together.

The competition is simply the fact that I let all my followers, readers and visitors see a photograph, and then guess which city it is.

The person who gives the correct answer first on what city it is, win the whole competition.

The sponsor I'm looking for, shall transmit a good gift to the winner of the contest.

And as a sponsor, you get your very own logo and name on the picture, and a link to your site, etc..

Are you intreserad of becoming our main sponsor of this contest? Do not hesitate to immediately send an email to me at swede@2b4y.com.

And to all of you followers who see this. Do not forget to share this link, so we can find a sponsor soon, and can start this fun contest here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com