22 August 2012

Swedish customer support can I help you?


A big thanks to you Mary! Who sent us this list of funny phone calls, that's she has received at her workplace.

Support: What can I do to help?
Customer: I am writing my first email and I have written
letter a, but how should I do to get to the small circle
around?
Support: Is the cursor still there?
Customer: No, I'm alone here.

And next client could not connect.
Support: Are you sure you used the right password?
Customer: Yes I saw when my colleague typed it.
Support: Can you tell me what the password was?
Customer: There were five small stars.

Support: Now we will see how your system looks like, click on 'this
computer '
Customer: But how can I do it from here?

Customer to Hewlett Packard Support: My laser printer is broken.
Support: What model do you have?
Customer: It's a Hewlett Packard.
Support: Yes, I understand that. Is it a black and white printer?
Customer: No, it is beige

The customer calls to Internet support: I bought the internet and want help.
Support: Ok, how far you have come in the installation?
Customer: I have unpacked the box with internetet in
Support: Ok, have you connected all the cables and turning on the computer?
Customer: Batted on your computer? I have no computer, I bought internet.

Customer. 'My computer freezes all the time.'
Support 'If you have many windows open?'
Customer: "No no no, but the door is open slightly ajar ...."

1 comment:

  1. All jokes about the Swedes that we Norwegians says is true, then! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com