21 August 2012

Writing a project description?

The coffee is fresh and clear, and the excavator making noise outside the window now as I sit here in front of my computer, and I'm trying to put together a Project Description, of what the Swede on tour goals and what the purpose is of this whole project.

Since the objective of this project is that you followers, readers and visitors will be those that govern the project, and you shall be those who are at the center of everything that happens.

Make this project Description, will be as difficult to write as a personal pressentation or similar, so that everyone who reads it can understand what is the purpose and goal of this whole project.

When evening comes, I'll see what I have written together.

Have a great day and see you soon

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com