20 October 2012

At the airport

A full flight the departure of United Airlines was canceled.
Representative for the airline were to reschedule a long queue of passengers.
Suddenly an angry passenger went through all that were queued and came to the disk.
He threw the ticket on the disk and said:
"I WILL BE with this flight and it has to be FIRST CLASS! UNDERSTAND? "
The lady behind the counter smiled and said politely:
"Sorry, my Lord. I will be happy to help you, but I must first help those who are in the queue. If you're just waiting for your turn, I am sure that we will be able to arrange something for you. "
The passenger was not satisfied with the response. He asked loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear;
"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?"
The lady behind the counter grabs the microphone to public address system and said:
"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention," she began, her voice was heard loud and clear in the terminal building.
-"We have a passenger at Gate 14 who don't know who he is. If anyone can help him find his identity, please come to Gate 14. Thank You. "
While the people behind in the queue instead of laughter, gazed the angry customer on the Lady with a penetrating gaze, grimaserade and cried aloud:
"FUCK YOU!!!"
Without batting an eyelid the Lady and said:
"Sorry, but you have ask for it by yourself!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com