03 October 2012

Letters to God

Little Jonny came into the kitchen where his MOM stood and cooked dinner. His birthday was a few days ago and he thought it was a good opportunity to talk about what he wanted. "-Mommy, I want a bike when I fill the year.Little Jonny was a bit of a tubble maker. He had been in trouble both at home and at school. The mother asked whether Jonny thought he deserved a few gifts. Of course thought Jonny. Jonnys mum who was a Christian woman felt that he would review his behaviour over the past year and then write a letter to God and to explain why he thought he deserved a bike. Jonny ran up the stairs to his room and sat down to write a letter to God. "Dear God, I have been a very nice boy this year, and would like to have a bike when I fill the year. A red. Your friend Jonny. "Jonny knew he had not been honest, he had not been really nice this past year. So he threw the letter and started on a new one. "Dear God, this is your friend, Jonny, I've been pretty kind this year and would like to have a red bike in the gift when I fill the year. Thanks in advance Jonny. "Jonny knew he still had not been honest so he threw up the letter and started again: "Dear God, I've been a good boy this year and I really want to have a red bike for my birthday. Your friend Jonny. "Jonny knew he would not be able to send this letter to God. Jonny felt very upset. He went back into the kitchen and said to his mother that he would go to church. Jonnys mum thought that her plan had worked for Jonny looked very sad.-came home just before dinner, "said the mother.Jonny went down the road to the Church and there he went up to the altar. He looked around to see if someone was there who could see him. He lifted up a statue of the Holy Mary, let the fast slide down inside the jacket and then ran out of the Church. He ran all the way home and well at home, so he immediately ran up to his room where he wrote a new letter to God. "I HAVE YOUR MOM. IF YOU WANT TO SEE HER AGAIN SO GIVE ME THE DAMN CYCLE! GREETINGS ... YOU KNOW WHO! "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com