09 October 2012

"Where you get the best of Italy"

Victoria Dyrings best travel memories is a wedding in the South of Italy.

Worst travel memory ...
It coincides with my most interesting resminne who is from Niger in Africa, one of the world's poorest countries. I visited the leprosy neighborhood and the images from there are engraved on the retina. So much misery, but at the same time, such a natural joy that patients showed up.

Best travel memory ...
– A wedding with just a bunch of Italians in southern Italy Polia where i lived in a room inserted in a cliff. Quite magical and quite fantastic party.

Favorite Destinations ...
– A farm in Tuscany in Northern Italy where I return year after year. Where you get the best of Italy. It is insanely good food, great people and great weather.
In Italy, children are never a problem but welcome everywhere and it is incredibly useful when traveling as a child family.

The Pack I always down in the suitcase ...
I've actually always a clown nose with my suitcase. I had with me on all my travels for several years now. One could say that it is a little like a mascot, a turmaskot. And you never know when you might have use for it. I have several pieces in case I lose one.

The first thing I do on the hotel room ...
I go around and smell in the room. It has happened too many times to encounter smoke or sewage odour.

Travel Tip ...
– Try to travel with an open mind and not get caught up in all of your expectations. It is great to see new places, and new cultures. I therefore think that we should only take in and try to enjoy being somewhere else where it has never been before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com