04 November 2012

But top get pubic but with polo becomes man solo

Gina Tricot, Uppsala

Girl 1 ~ 15: I cannot understand that girl that always have type Polo shirts, you know?
Girl 2 ~ 15: Yes she is seriously stange... I think she should get some friends or boys if she doesn't show skin as well?
Girl 1: Yeah, or what!? I usually like always have as low-cut as possible! How would I otherwise get type guys?
Girl 2: Yeah but like! The more breast showing the more guys and friends you get.
Girl 1: agree with! That is how life is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com