22 November 2012

Hopeless audience

Gullmarsplan In Stockholm
A mother ~ 45 and her son ~ 10 go together. His son, jumping and playing up on stone plates on the ground and clearly shows that he is not interested in what his mother said.
Mother: ... and then played John Travolta in the speakers. He was known in my time. We found him dancing crazy good and was skiiiiitsnygg. So when Anna and I ran out onto the dance floor to shejka loose and ...
The boy jumps up and Lands a good bit in front of the mother.
Mother: no, come back! This is interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com