22 November 2012

Rent Hollywood Gunillas top floor apartment

Gunilla Persson, 51, from "Swedish Hollywood wives" is now in Los Angeles. From 1 november represent her penthouse in Manhattan, tom, and she would like to have a tenant. --Swedes are trustworthy, "she said.
The apartment in question is 36 floors up in a skyscraper on the fashionable Upper East Side of Manhattan. It is 93 square meters large, distributed in three rooms and a kitchen. The monthly payment is 3 850 dollars (about 26,000 dollars).
It is the same amount that I pay. I am not in any extra since the apartment rented out furnished, says Gunilla Persson. How are you as a landlord?I live in Los Angeles so I am an ideal landlord since I am out of Office.
Of interest: contact Gunilla on gunilla.hollywood@gmail.com. For rent: from 1 november this year to May 1, 2013. The apartment is also possible to rent a shorter period, but not less than three months.Gunilla Persson, 51, from "Swedish Hollywood wives" is now in Los Angeles. From 1 november represent her penthouse in Manhattan, tom, and she would like to have a tenant.--Swedes are trustworthy, "she said.
The apartment in question is 36 floors up in a skyscraper on the fashionable Upper East Side of Manhattan. It is 93 square meters large, distributed in three rooms and a kitchen.The monthly payment is 3 850 dollars (about 26,000 dollars).
It is the same amount that I pay. I am not in any extra since the apartment rented out furnished, says Gunilla Persson.How are you as a landlord?I live in Los Angeles so I am an ideal landlord since I am out of Office.
Of interest: contact Gunilla on gunilla.hollywood@gmail.com. For rent: from 1 november this year to May 1, 2013. The apartment is also possible to rent a shorter period, but not less than three months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com