30 November 2012

"Landed in Kiev and nothing worked."

Worst resminne ...

It is aptly when I was home from Cyprus and my airline ticket was invalid which meant that I had to buy a new for the 8,000 or 9,000 with a Ukrainian airline. I landed in Kiev and nothing worked, no food was available to buy, unable to charge the phone, I sat among the vodkaflaskorna in the taxfreebutiken to load. It was one of the worst travel memories.

Best resminne ...

I have very many. One was when i was in Lake Titicaca in Peru and was staying with an indian family. It is extremely distant both culturally and geographically. But I'm Spanish so we sat there and talked about politics. It is awesome to be able to sit and talk such as far away from home.

The Pack I always ...

I seldom travel without cash. It is not clear that having cash today. Since I have always a good playlist in my phone with me. And finally a good carry-on. If my luggage is lost and I are traveling on business, I have to be able to cope with me at least a day of work on what I have in hand luggage.

The first thing I do in a hotel room ...

– I check into the bathroom first. It says a lot about the standard of the hotel. If the bathroom is fresh, as is most often the rest of the room too. Then I check how many links there are in the room because I often need a lot of electricity when I travel for business. Then I look in the bed, if it is hard or soft.

Travel Tip ...

– I hate to queue and much of my travel is to plan so I don't have to queue up as little as possible. Not to associate itself with the largest children's family in the queue or go last into the aircraft as it is just unnecessary to go into the past. Another tip is to have a grip when you're on vacation. Don't ask the hotel for best restaurant because they can be paid to tell about a particular place. Look on the net instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com