01 December 2012

Breaking Away

Jonte sitting at the breakfast table reading newspaper when his wife walks up to him and smash a pot in his head.
- Aye, why did you do that? asks Jonte and rubbing his sore head with his hand.
- I found a note in your pocket yesterday named Jennifer on, replies the wife.
- But, dear friend, I was on the racetrack yesterday and the horse I bet on the third race was Jennifer.
His wife believes in the Declaration and ashamed asking him to apologize. A few weeks later when he normally sits and reads his morning paper at the breakfast table, his wife came to him and gives him a violent blow with the frying pan to the head. When he clears after a few minutes he said with a weak voice:
- Why on earth do you strike me like that?
The wife stared at him with a look that could kill:
- Horse bastard called yesterday!

I hope you not forget to press the share button on this post, so that all your nice friends also get the opportunity to take advantage of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com