06 November 2012

Vengeance is a dish best served with meat and sauce

Travel Centre, Linköping


Two women ~ 30 sitting and discussing everyday problems in the home.
Woman 1: my husband is a such an old hag, he can never tell from and he will never be angry. Your man's head, it is in all cases a little pressure.
Woman 2: Yes, he can get insanely angry. He once broke a hole in the wall for the LHC lost his hockey game.
Woman 1: Wow, the va worst. ... Yes, my husband became angry at me once.
Woman 2: Angry? Really angry? What did he do?
Woman 1: I think he peeled the potatoes a little slarvigare than usual just because are messing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com