19 November 2012

Would rather crash and bang than plingeling

Sundsvall

A girl ~ 18 with headphones go swiftly on the sidewalk. A guy ~ 18 should just ride on her when she takes a sudden step aside in order to avoid a water. He accidentally run over her feet and overturned with the cycle.
The girl (picks out headphones): But it was themselves!
The guy (desperately): Oh, shit! It was good?!
Girl: Yeah, it went well. It was not I who went bankrupt ...
Guy: So I know that it should have a Bell on the bike, but I have not had time to get it yet. And frankly so do I run rather liberal than manually say "ding dong".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember you are personally responsible for your comments that you write and leave here. So keep a nice and good tone for everyone's comfort. And thanks in advance for your posts and your participation here.

If you wish to contact me, you can reach me easiest and quickest on my e-mail address on swede@2b4y.com